Extremely Perishable

Just like the Titanic, my virginity and acid-wash jeans.

My Skin is Tight

So I stuffed myself at French Roast tonight. This will inevitably ruin the good thing I had goin on with my body. For some reason, I've lost weight and kept it off - this is despite the fact that I'm not training 2 hours a day, 6 days a week anymore! I was heavier when I was working out. There seems to be something wrong with that. Girls tend not to gain muscle weight, but maybe I am the anomaly. Fuckin weird.

Anyway...that went to hell. Chocolate Pecan Pie.

Those of you who live with roommates have probably, at some point, felt like you missed being able to sleep naked. I do. I really wanted to, last week. But it was inappropriate. It's just a luxury that you take for granted, when you have your own room. I have a feeling that my suitemates wouldn't give a shit if they got an eyeful. But Whiney...well...the word "puritan" comes to mind.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment