Extremely Perishable

Just like the Titanic, my virginity and acid-wash jeans.

All That OMFUG

Who did I see at CBGB's tonight?

Drea fucking De Matteo.

Yes...Drea from "the Sopranos." Drea from NBC's "Joey." Drea from "Deuces Wild." Drea fucking De Matteo. She is one of only 3 women I would consider going gay for. (Angelina is in there of course.) It was a pretty chill night - I had a ton of work but my roommate convinced me (very easily) to dump it and go down there. Shooter Jennings was headlining and we got in free because we came for the first set. As we were walking in, I kind of noticed this woman, but didn't make anything of it - until I got inside and turned back and saw that it was Drea walking in behind me. This would be my third celebrity sighting in New York. The second was Mos Def, outside the Whitney, 3 weeks ago. The first was Nas and Kelis in Barnes & Noble at 66, on the second floor, art section.

I guess Drea is dating Shooter - cause she was kissing him at the bar, after his band was done playing. I was thinking how fucked up it must be to be famous. I could've been a paparazzo, taken pictures of her and sold them to Us Weekly where they'd show up with a stupid column about how she was spotted canoodling. Regardless - people eventually started to realize that there was a celebrity in the house and in between sets they all swarmed around her. I've never seen such rabid ass-kissing go down. It caused me actual physical pain. I just sat back and appreciated Ms De Matteo from 10 feet away. It's all good. I was at CBGB's, we had good music and I was hanging out with rock stars and a leading lady....gormandizing.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment