Extremely Perishable

Just like the Titanic, my virginity and acid-wash jeans.

Excedrine Is My Friend

Damn. I've had a fucked up two weeks.

I've never spilled so many emotions on myself before...or on other people. No dignity anymore. I've been thinking crazily too. I can't explain it.

So I'm transferring out and after Christmas dries up - I'm at a new college, doing the fucking thing all over again. Do I take an extra painkiller or not? Yes - that has a hidden meaning. And I don't mean killing myself, dunce.

To answer some questions I've had lately:

Ralph is not the name on my birth certificate. It is, however, in more ways than one - an accurate representation of who I am. "Ralph" is a person I "met" as a child and I feel like we share the same soul. Deep huh? Well, whatever.

I added comment just because. If I get a lot of shit...I'll turn it off.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

12:15 AM

ugh. gross.    



» Post a Comment