Extremely Perishable

Just like the Titanic, my virginity and acid-wash jeans.

The Princess Diaries

I had an experience last night which made me realize how important it is for a man to respect a woman. I've never been into the whole "treat me like your queen" shit but there are a lot of men out there whose natural tendencies are towards treating women like tools for sex - like dolls - like we don't have any dignity. And women have become to used to this role. Even I, miss neo-womanist, have become used to this role. I caught myself - I just thought, "hold up...what the fuck am I doing? why am I tryin to please this boy...I don't even know him - I'm not gonna give a shit about him when I sober up." So I just stopped.

So. If there were a man who wanted to treat me like a princess, even though that stuff makes me feel weird, I wouldn't say no to it.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment