Extremely Perishable

Just like the Titanic, my virginity and acid-wash jeans.

The Thing She Always Talks About

Everything is so quiet today. It's 3:30. I got up an hour and a half ago. I woke up an hour and a half before that.

I saw Spider-man 2 for the 4th time yesterday. (I saw it twice on opening day - months ago - a third time with my mom, 4th yesterday when CCinema screened it randomly.) And, no, I don't see anything wrong with that. That movie never gets old. And of course I am forced to see films like that more than once because the people who always go with me end up asking me questions or talking to me, right in the middle of a climax.

Do not talk to me when I am watching a film.

It'll probably leave a mark.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment