Extremely Perishable

Just like the Titanic, my virginity and acid-wash jeans.

The View from Inside

Life is so weird. If you try to put it in perspective - if you try to understand why...it'll just blow your mind. There's too much. It's too big. You can cry so much about all the bad things and then one day will just be beautiful and you'll wonder how you ever doubted.

The bad things stick out. But the good things are so intense when they happen. Even if they are small. Today it rained and it looked like the sky had never and would never again exist. But, around 6, the sun broke through as it was going down. And, for about 17 minutes, I saw the most beautiful world outside my window that I have ever seen. Rainbows and everything. And I just looked at it and watched it go.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment