Extremely Perishable

Just like the Titanic, my virginity and acid-wash jeans.

Back in the Game

It is my natural impulse to write. Blogs are good but leave the authors open for judgement by anyone. That's something you know in advance. But...we still do this shit.

People do and will judge. I judge other people. Other people judge me.

I hate the idea of it. Hate it. But we can't do anything. How can we control the way other people view us? What I want is to try and move beyond. What is hardest for me and many others, however, is that sometimes judgement comes from discrimination - a place of ignorance. Small minds. That is hard. We live with that. We exist in it. We learn how to thrive in spite of it. That's our goal.

I'm gonna try and keep it real this year. I fucked up last year. I was unhappy. I cared too much about things I shouldn't've cared about. I'm feeling much more mortal this year. I feel much more like water.

I overdosed on excedrin a few hours ago and had a hard time being normal.

I don't want to talk about anything else. I'm not going to waste your time with things that I should deal with more directly. I hope that I can avoid publicizing my anger - I have not been good at that, in the past. It's just that I find letting go of that shit very difficult. Ima work on it tho.
« Home

» Post a Comment