Extremely Perishable

Just like the Titanic, my virginity and acid-wash jeans.

The Killing Game

There is definitely someone close by who is trying to kill me. I just killed the girl on the fourth floor. She was on her cell phone in plain view. I couldn't let her just sit there while there was killing to be done.

We're playing Assasin. By the way. Just in case there was a thought that any of this was real.

Some people have been hovering around my door, swimming up and down the hall like sharks. They're just waiting for me to step out and die. Ain't doin that. I kinda want to live and keep killing people until I'm the only one left.

While playing this game, you actually get to experience a genunine sense of fear. At one point, I was skidding down the hall - and I came out of myself for one second, realizing that I was really, truly panicked and afraid of being killed by some stealthy fucker in a corner. I felt like somebody was truly after me. For real. I was actually terrified.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

3:57 AM

did that really happened? because if u did i will NEVER go to new york..    



» Post a Comment