Extremely Perishable

Just like the Titanic, my virginity and acid-wash jeans.

Living in a Cave

I am living like a slob. I've been living like a slob for the past 2 weeks. O...and personal hygiene?...it's hanging on by a thread. I work out every day...and when I get home I have a mountain of things to do...you can't blame me for that.

I need this weekend so badly. Yeah...I need to take a fucking shower but it's mainly about the sleep and being able to just chill - not have to run around. The thing is...the weekends go by so fast now. Tomorrow I'm working the football game for 4 hours, which really makes me wanna kill somebody, but I can't get out of it. And I have a pretty vicious math paper that needs to be finished by Sunday night. I am not going into next week tired again.

I've been moody lately. Technically, I'm always moody but I mean more so than usual. And I haven't spoken to the viper in a minute. She's away this weekend too. I told myself I wouldn't speak to her until I sent in my transfer app. Anyway. Good thing. At least this proves to her that I did the shit without her and I'm capable of making my own decisions without stooping to her level of spin. And if I get in...that'll be even better.

At this point, for the sake of my sanity - I gotta get in.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment