Extremely Perishable

Just like the Titanic, my virginity and acid-wash jeans.

The Leaving Time

First of all I have to mention that I'm a little pissed that I can't change the color of this new template.

In other news - I got into that college in NY. This is big. BIG big. I don't really know how to feel about it or how to approach telling people around me that I'm not coming back here next semester - that I'm going somewhere else.

I've also been so sure of my desire to get out of here and I've struggled for it for so long that now that the opportunity is here - I don't know what to do with it. Except take it. Maybe in another situation I would feel excited. But my life has been a continual chain of comings and goings, false starts and successive runnings of the gauntlet - I can't remember the last time things were easy - when I wasn't in the middle of some huge transition. I'm always up in the air...my life with me. I'm not naive about this move. I expect it to be hard.

But, damn it...at least I'll be in the City of New York. That alone, makes me feel "alright."
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment