Extremely Perishable

Just like the Titanic, my virginity and acid-wash jeans.

Running on an Empty Stomach

I saw her again, yesterday. Her: flawless. Me: starstruck. (I am so weird. Who freaks over blogger sightings?)

I'm also coming to the end of my 3 day fast for GIF. I cannot wait to get started on more impacting GIF stuff. I've tried contacting kids at the New York school who I know are interested in working on the Darfur situation too. The other thing I cannot wait for: the chance to eat something. Anything. Having said that, fasting has been easier than I had previously anticipated, but I do feel the effects of it - less energy etc., and I'm a girl who loves her food.

I have plans for a Friday night get-together with the best friend at Ruby Foo's Midtown and there will most definitely be pieces chocolate cake devoured. That's what Fridays are all about, right?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment