Extremely Perishable

Just like the Titanic, my virginity and acid-wash jeans.

EXP: Weekend Update

I've been living small this weekend. I have nothing major that I want to report. There's been a little mess and drama but all I really want to say is that I soaked a cigarette pack in water yesterday and threw it away.

I also have two suggestions music-wise - Kate Earl and Esthero. E is my girl. I just got turned on to Kate Earl. She's a little too folksy for me but you gotta love "When You're Older." That, to me, is a beautiful song ... like crystal clear water.

This is a Filipino womanchild from Alaska. It really can't get anymore pretty, non? (I mean, other than the gorgeous redheaded Canadian.) In other news - I cut my hair and people are in an uproar about it. The words "I don't want your ponytail to be a short stubby ponytail," DID come out of my mother's mouth. My best friend laughed. So, in true Ralph fashion, I've decided that another 2 inches are coming off.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment