Extremely Perishable

Just like the Titanic, my virginity and acid-wash jeans.

Tasting the Edge of Summer

I've been lounging for a couple of weeks and haven't been into New York City at all. I decided to put an end to this behavior on Friday, which turned out to be a sweltering day. 72 my ass. I found out recently that I will be living in Union square, come September. This, of course, makes me really, really happy. So, naturally, I had to go down there and check out the neighborhood. I chill in Union Square frequently, but it's somehow different when you live there - or when you know you're going to live there. I walked around, stopped in at the Barnes & Noble to see what all the fuss was about (Harry Potter Release Party - four floors of mayhem), and managed to swing an interview on Monday with the management at Republic.

Speaking of hot NYC restaurants ... I made a reservation at Spice Market for 8/12! I love to eat out, though I can rarely afford it. I can't stand the pretentiousness of a lot of places in Manhattan, but I seriously appreciate a beautiful, creative ambiance and great menus. I've been wanting to try Spice Market for a minute. My mouth is already watering. I can't wait until August.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment