Extremely Perishable

Just like the Titanic, my virginity and acid-wash jeans.

Scratching the Grafenberg Itch

God, I hope nobody I know reads this. Of course, the decision to publicize embarrassing personal information is up to my descretion, so I can only blame myself. But, right now, despite my better judgment, I'll go ahead and be my own worst enemy: It is just simply too tragicly funny that I haven't had an orgasm during sex. On top of that, I haven't had sex in so long that I can't even bring myself to write down when the last time was. It's gonna hurt my eyes too much to see it.

So let's get this straight: I've had orgasms. Never with anyone else helping. Haven't been with anyone else in ... a while.

Despite what many people think, not everyone derives body-trembling, glass-breaking pleasure from stimulating the clitoris. (I will so regret this post later.) I myself need serious pressure on my G-spot. This was THE most awesome discovery of my teenage years. I found my G-spot when I was around 18 years old (not for lack of trying). And I've been able to use that knowledge to somewhat great effect since then. Notice I said "somewhat." This is because one thing I've realised is that masturbation is no substitute for a man who really knows what he's doing. But more than that - a guy who you want to stick around after all is said and done and the macking is over.

I haven't been with either type of guy.

This kind of sucks because every time I fall back, breathless, ALONE, I end up thinking about how maybe someone else could've done it better, when I should be enjoying the radical orgasm I just gave myself. And, for the record, it's a lot of work hitting the spot from that angle.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

12:34 AM

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.    



» Post a Comment