Extremely Perishable

Just like the Titanic, my virginity and acid-wash jeans.

Let Chieko Baisho Rock the Mic

As part of my continuing effort to avoid studying for finals, let me just say that I cannot wait for the next Hayao Miyazaki film to come out:

Hauru no Ugoku Shiro, also known as ...

Howl's Moving Castle

Yeah. Disney appropriated this Studio Ghibli production, once again. I hope they don't fuck up the english language dubbing like they did with Spirited Away.

(Not that I will ever watch the dubbed version of a foreign language film, when subtitles are available - but it's the principle.)

And, once again ... the Japanese site is 10 times better than the US one. I remember a similar thing happening with Kill Bill.

I should just go live in Japan already. I guess Tokyo is the closest thing to New York.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment