Extremely Perishable

Just like the Titanic, my virginity and acid-wash jeans.

Watch Ralph Sweat Him

Let's just cut to the chase:

I met a guy, at Coldstone on Astor Place, who just knocked me the fuck out. I mean...damn. When you've resigned yourself to the fact that no boys are gonna meet your standards and suddenly some kid appears and he's everything you thought you'd never get your hands on...

I love how he had no idea what dirty thoughts were going on inside my head. (And there were plenty.)

He works there and he apologized to me for not being cheerful because he hadn't had more than 6 hours sleep in the past 2 days. And there I was...just looking at him. And looking. And looking. I asked him a bunch of questions - trying to get him to crack a smile, but he didn't. There's time to work on that though - especially as I now know which days and shifts he works! O no...I'm definitely not past stalking this one. Do you know how specific I am when it comes to men?

When it comes to hot boys...fuck 'em. There's nothing special about them. Most of them are ignorant and disrespectful and have no real grasp of what women are looking for. But this guy...

This guy had a cool personality. He was very real, didn't try to front, didn't talk to me like I was some video ho. None of the stuff these boys usually spit at me.

He happened to be hot on top of that. The physical aspect of this kid is merely the icing on the cake.

And I really really really want a peice of that cake.

Ima get it too.

Give me time to work on it.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment