Extremely Perishable

Just like the Titanic, my virginity and acid-wash jeans.

City of Stars

While it wasn't quite as hot as seeing Drea Matteo at CBGB's, I did run into Anne Hathaway from the Princess Diaries at the corner of Broadway and Waverly on thursday. I didn't have time to stop and chat cause I was late for class, but it was an experience worthy of a mention.

She's a pretty girl. You can't deny that. She's like Belle from Disney's Beauty and the Beast - nevertheless there are about 100 other girls on campus who fit into that same category. Thus, I wasn't exactly bowled over when I saw her. For one - she was in street clothes, not a couture gown and secondly, I was a little fixated on how thin she looked. I hope she hasn't been hanging out with the wrong Olsen twin. Speaking of which - I wonder if I'm ever going to see those pesky little Full House imps. Maybe I've already seen them and I just didn't know it. Magazines have been showing them dressed like bums lately. Only in New York. The rich girls rock rags, while the ghetto girls rock riches. Uptown is downtown and downtown is up.

By the way, I cried after seeing Robert DeNiro's American Express commercial, during the trailers at the movies, last night. I'm not kidding. Perhaps only New Yorkers will appreciate that fact. Or perhaps not.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment