Extremely Perishable

Just like the Titanic, my virginity and acid-wash jeans.

You Make Me Wanna...

I think I know what Ashlee Simpson meant by the term she coined in her most recent song. And trust me - I wouldn't go to her for an expressive term unless it was something as unintelligible as that one. Because...I can't put the feelings I've been having lately into words.

Whiney drives me INSANE. I never knew that a person could be this deceptively stupid. But lo and behold...there she is. This is the person who's mouth is always hanging slightly open, who speaks with a baby voice on the phone, who asks simple-minded questions one, two, three times over. This is the person you most want to bitch-slap. This is the person who makes you want to drill holes into your own brain or bring a glock home one day and wait until she's asleep and...

And that's all I'm sayin.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment