Extremely Perishable

Just like the Titanic, my virginity and acid-wash jeans.

William and Denzel

I forgot to tell all about my meeting with Denzel Washington.

Those are the only 2 words I need to say, right? And now I've got your attention.

I'll admit, maybe it wasn't really a meeting. It was however a moment, during which Oscar winning Denzel Washington looked me in the eye and spoke to me and me alone. He said, "I don't understand a word they're saying." Then he smiled and signed my playbill for Julius Caesar. He was talkin bout a group of women. (Yes, black women...don't make me say it again.) Who were screaming and throwing papers at him, OVER HIS CAR, for him to sign. O...and I also gotta add - he got an eyeful of some woman's chest that day.

Will Sadler of Shawshank fame was there too. But who gives a shit really? He only played the title role of Caesar. And it's not like he's a fucking amazing actor who's been acting for over 25 years or anything.

Nah.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment