Extremely Perishable

Just like the Titanic, my virginity and acid-wash jeans.

You Asked For Mr Anderson

For at least one inquiring mind, the news, that Keanu Reeves is indeed hanging out around New York City with a hot blonde, will not be well received. I'm guessing people will start telling me when this celebrity sighting gossip gets old. But I have to say ... I never get tired of stumbling upon stars in the real world, as they go about their business. It reminds me that they are actually alive and that they're the same as us lowly normal folk (but with fatter wallets). And, as demonstrated by aforementioned Keanu fan, I think most people want to know the intimate details of super-star lives.

Keanu Reeves was having a late lunch at Da Silvano Cantinetta in Greenwich Village - a restaurant he has been known to frequent whenever he is in New York. Paparazzi were sitting outside, on a bench, for at least 15 minutes, waiting for him to finish his meal and come out. It was actually kind of freaky. I honestly give famous people props for living under the lens and not going crazy. These photogs sat and smoked cigarettes and chatted. They wouldn't tell me who was inside (as if they have any shred of ethics they work under), but, soon enough, Keanu showed his mug.

He had that signature patchy beard thing going on and really ruffled hair. Looked good. Dressed in a black shirt and a black suit. Pretty typical for Keanu. He was in a good mood - self-deprecating smile. But the interesting thing was the lady he was toting. Those dark lens, fucking huge Jackie-Os totally obscured her identity (worst fashion trend EVER) but it could've been Reeves' ex-girl - Amanda De Cadenet. All I know is that this woman had blindingly blonde locks and was your standard issue Hollywood it girl. I've been told that Reeves is dating Lynn Collins, a co-star in his next film. I don't think this was her though. Collins has brown hair.

Look out for these pictures. I've scanned the internet, searching for them, and nothing has turned up. This is week old news, though. If the pictures eventually surface, remember - you heard it here first. Extremely Perishable is your temporary online gossip rag.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment