Extremely Perishable

Just like the Titanic, my virginity and acid-wash jeans.

The Darth Side of Hayden

Today I saw Keanu Reeves walking down the street. Just thought I'd mention that briefly.

Ahem ... to the point ... is it wrong for me to have an irrational attraction to Hayden Christensen/Darth Vader? A discussion of the recently released Star Wars: Episode 3 was overdue, but I never thought I'd get around to it in the form of Hayden worship. Sorry. I guess I'm having a bad week.

The fact is, when I first saw Christensen, I was unamused, unattracted, in general - unconcerned. He just seemed like one of many spindly, so-called golden boys. But, somehow, over the last few years, the allure of the dark side transformed a run-of-the-mill pretty-boy into a guy who could charm the pants off of anyone with just a smirk -- no light-sabre necessary. And yet, I can only attribute my new found fandom to one thing: It has to be the Vader effect.

There's something incredibly mysterious, sexy and deep about the 2005 version of Hayden Christensen. He seems a little bit ... bad. And that's kind of hot. So hot, you want to get under that calm surface and get some of the badness for yourself. There must be a really dangerous, intensely fierce person underneath all that smoldering seriousness and decorum, you tell yourself. I mean, just look at him. Watch the film. It looks like he's hiding something that only Padme knows.

Seriously ... Natalie gets all the fun.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment