Extremely Perishable

Just like the Titanic, my virginity and acid-wash jeans.

Rise and Shine

Oh God, I've really been putting off blogging over the past couple of weeks. I'm sure I was not missed but I always have a guilty feeling whenever I go for long periods, without checking in.

Since my last foray into online depression ... London happened, horrific storms happened, Luther Vandross happened, Lil' Kim happened, The Fantastic Four and Tom Cruise happened, Ben and Jen happened, world peace did not happen and Bush said something stupid ... again. (I think that happens at least 48 times per day, though, on average.) And, in the midst of all this, I can't say that I remember what was going on in my own head. The events of my personal life have been blurry lately - no this was not alcohol induced. I think I'm awake now. Pretty sure I'm sober.

Welcome back.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment