Extremely Perishable

Just like the Titanic, my virginity and acid-wash jeans.

Chowing Down on Second

Deborah and I went to Hip Hop Chow on Saturday night. The restaurant is so cool. I'm almost sorry I'm no longer living in Cooper Square - I would've gone there every night. It's classic Soul Food complimented by delicious Cantonese staples. I was STUFFED after consuming a Ceasar Salad, Pork Belly, Cheesy Grits, Smothered Pork Chop and Baked Yams. I was content for the rest of the night.

On top of the food, the interior design was great. They also rotate the artwork of various New York artists. Deborah's son has his artwork up for the rest of the month and then they'll replace it with new pieces.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment