Extremely Perishable

Just like the Titanic, my virginity and acid-wash jeans.

New Hood, Same City

I woke up in Union Square this morning.

In my apartment in Union Square.

It was kind of weird ... but nice. The living situation is very Rear Window. I can see into the apartments across the courtyard. I don't think anyone can resist looking. I can also see a lot of beautiful, dark, city rooftops. The perks of being on the 11th floor.

I'm loving it.

Today I traipsed all over the Village doing the required shopping - outfitting my apartment etc. Also stopped by Washington Square to see part of the CBGB concert, which was off the hook. It is so hot outside that all I think about when I'm walking down the street is stripping down and getting into an ice cold shower.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment