Extremely Perishable

Just like the Titanic, my virginity and acid-wash jeans.

Lurk and Play

What has Ralph been doing these past few weeks, you ask. Perhaps she has forgotten all about the blog.

Never.

Let me give you a quick rundown, minus the icky bits. I went to SPICE MARKET! The experience ranked highly. Gorgeous, delicious food, and spicy (naturally) ... just the way I love it. I also bought my first digital camera. (Okay, fine, I didn't buy it. I just picked it out.) Remind me to thank anyone who works for Casio, because this thing is glorious. In addition to all the play, I spent 5 days training for some work - a job that I was never even going to get. Pour quoi? Because they can't afford to take on another employee. They knew this from the start and neglected to inform me until after I had completed 5 late-night, 9-hour shifts.

So now I'm just lazing around, chomping at the bit to get back to school, where I will inevitably start to miss the days of "freedom" I spent at home. This summer has been a complete wild card for me. I don't know what it is. I spent $800 in 2 days this week. Soho fucking kills me. I clearly need a little LESS of the so-called freedom. But, you know what, a job would be nice. I've got a few days to play with before I have to start the hustle again.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment