Extremely Perishable

Just like the Titanic, my virginity and acid-wash jeans.

Bringing Out the Zen

I'm having an intellectual love affair with this bitch I met in one of my classes last year. We are so creepy together. We're like ...

Well, I don't know what we're like. Mind is shot. Can't come up with something witty.

Anyway, point is we have fun together. We're mind-blowingly cool with each other. This results in moments that are way too zen for me to believe. For instance, on Tuesday, we're sitting in a movie theatre and I say to her, randomly, "maybe I die every night and am born every morning." Then she says, "Maybe every time I look at you, you look brand new."

WTF? See what I mean? We're creepy.

I don't even know where it comes from.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment